Thursday, July 05, 2012

I remember...












        
                 I Remember...
1...watching...(Kevin Bewersdorf, The Chill of Winter)
2...bubbles on a fountain...(Aretha Franklin, One Way Ticket)
3...laughing all the way to the parking lot...(Ian Matthews, Shake It)
4...faded blue jeans...(Terry Melcher, Rebecca)
5...this side of heaven...(Sandra Wright, Lovin' You Lovin' Me)
6...rain on the window pane...(Joe Dassin, Quand Sara Deux)
7...a wasted thing...(Johnny Marr and Neil Finn, Too Blue)
8...the well to do...(Stills-Young Band, Foutainebleau)
9...Sissy Spacek...(Carl Orff, Vier Stucke fur Xylophon)
10...back and forth...(Jennifer O'Connor, Change Your Life)
11...the speed of sound...(Girls, Carolina)
12...saying sorry to all those people...(GoddammitBoyHowdy, Faith and Thunder)
13...the dreams that I've had since a child...(The Roots, Make My)

I think you should be able to download this here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home