Thursday, March 04, 2010

Interesting

The apartment I'm subletting contains the single largest collection possible of extant D'Angelo albums. There are only two extant D'Angelo albums. Ergo, the apartment contains both of them. A third album is evidently eagerly anticipated by a lot of people including, presumably, one if not both of the full time residents of this apartment. Though it is not eagerly anticipated by this listener. No, that will be one release that will sail under the proverbial radar.

I have enough on my plate without D'Angelo breathing heavily in my ear.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Greg Condon said...

Cascella wants to know; Do you think you're writing for Newsweek or something?!?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Sheridan Dupre said...

All of my posts are written with a particular reader in mind - the OED meets TMZ with just a dash of Louis L'amour.

Ask Cascella if he ever feels like he is sleeping at the bottom of a well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home