Wednesday, July 07, 2010



excerpt from cover letter number 1241:

'Leadership is not just about opening doors, but holding it open for others to walk through.' That quote was told to me when I was in High School, and it has always been branded on me and with everything I do in life. I have made many attempts to work in an environment that allows me to help others, and I have failed many times. I will not give up until I find my ideal opportunity....

The core values and 'work hard' mentality keeps me motivated to succeed in all aspects of life, whether it be the community or in a professional setting. I have experience working in teams and following a leader, and also being that leader and having teams follow me to ensure the most efficient way to meet a goal. My qualifications include working in inclement weather, time management, and interpersonal skills as well as leadership through my determination to succeed personally and see the overall company succeed. Some say my ability to relate to people is through my customer service skills is a heavy strength of mine. I come with a background where strong verbal, written and in-person communication was necessary for success and achieving goals.



And here is the internal interview evaluation:

"poor communication skills - did not use proper english"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home