Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Accidentally Like a Metaphor



Sometime last week the rear windown wiper fell off my car. Now when I drive, I can't help but notice how so many cars have these rear wipers. Unobtrusive thin black lines, flush with the base of their windows, ready to spring into action at a moment's notice. I never appreciated my rear window wiper, and I beg you not to make the same mistake. Watch it. Use it. Thank it. Treat it well. And if you're careful and kind, you can look back on the roads you've travelled clearly and confidently, even through the worst of storms.

Relatedly, if you see a rad Saab 9000 bearing down on you in reverse in the rain, you best get outta the way.


Hmm, I suppose I could get a new wiper, but then where's the poetry? Then what's the moral? Hmm, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home